1.3

I've given this particular chain of car washes two chances.The first location in Washington, PA left my car hazy and covered in white speckles and did little to remove the dirt that was on upon entrance.

I assumed that since this is an unmanned station that it was a station maybe in need of some service/tune up. While on my way home today I stopped at the location about 3/4 miles from my home in Carnegie, PA. There was a line so I assumed, "If there is a line this one must be better." I gave the $15 premium wash a try (again) and when the process was complete took a moment to inspect my vehicle since the last experience was sub-par. This time was even more frustrating.

Parts of the car that weren't noticeably dirty before I entered the car like around the top of the doors roof were now covered in a sludgy haze, and there were specks that looked like I just flew under a flock of well fed birds...there is a visible line of "clean" area across the side of the car, i'm assuming this is where most of the high pressure water was hitting the vehicle, but the rest of the car is gross. That's $30 down the drain and now I'm going to have to spend more money to get the gunk off my car that they sprayed on.

The pictures I have attached were taken immediately after leaving the car wash...they have a 3 star rating on Google, but all of the reviews are either 1 star (most of them) or 5 star (2 of them that I'm assuming are employees of the wash.) All of the 1 star reviews have strikingly similar stories to mine, and based on those reviews I don't see myself getting my money back...they are advertising a car wash, but since it does not actually wash the vehicle I would hope the Better Business Bureau would take action because this is false advertising and quite frankly is a scam...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "fix your machines or shut down. they do not work. it's false advertising, a rip off, and disgusting business ethics. do you read your google reviews? how would you feel if someone took your 15 dollars and then sprayed gunk all over your car? it's theft" as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Laser Wash Group and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about laser wash group platinum wash package from Laser Wash Group was quality, price and dirtier car Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Laser Wash Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Laser Wash Group?

Comments